Páginas

07 fevereiro 2012

um por dia - one a day


Mais uma vez vou mostrar o andamento da minha manta de hexágonos no  grupo One a Day.
Desde a última vez que a mostrei fiz um grande avanço: na altura tinha 120 hexágonos já unidos e neste momento já tenho 190!!


Once again I'll show you the progress of my hexagon blanket on the group One a Day.

Since last time I showed it to you I did a great progress: at that time I had 120 hexagons joined and now I have 190!!



Entretanto estive a fazer contas para ter uma ideia mais aproximada de quantos hexágonos irei usar e contei cerca de 450 :( O que quer dizer que ainda me falta muito!!!

In the meanwhile I take some measurements to know I many hexagons I'll need to finish it and I counted around 450 :( Which means I still have a lot of work to do!!!


Da próxima vez não sei se conseguirei tirar uma foto a apanhá-la toda!!!

Next time I don't know if I can take a picture of it all!!!


Fiquem bem!!!


Stay well!!


Paula

4 comentários:

  1. Oh my goodness Paula...you made 70 more squares! I managed 2 in 2 weeks...I am so ashamed... but the Beautiful Blogger Blanket is eating my time at the moment. You must work very fast! Your blanket is even more stunning every tie I see it :)x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gostei muito... mas ainda tens um trabalhão pela frente.
    Da próxima coloca-te em cima de uma cadeira para teres um ângulo maior.
    Bjs
    Maggie

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello - I was doing the rounds at the Tuesday Tally. Beautiful colors and so much progress!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Hi Hope,
      Thank you for your comment! Now I can see the end of it, and then I'll have to do another one to my youngest daughter!!
      Paula

      Eliminar

Obrigada pelo seu simpático comentário! ::: Thank you for your lovely comment!